20.2.14

GREY'S & BLUES









the sun is trying it's very hardest to battle 
the foggy morning skies  
and I'm trying to battle the cloud 
that seems to have settled in me.
  
as the misty-grey's outside wins the war. 
I get the blues.






”There are your fog people & your sun people, he said.
I said; I wasn’t sure which kind I was.
He nodded. Fog’ll do that to you.” *






after obsessing over and finally accepting 
that nothing grows in the scandinavian winter,
I decide to rummage the freezer and, praise the lord, I find blueberries.

frozen. lovely. 
little antioxidant bombs, picked in season
and stored for later days. 
these days. days of grey's and blues.
when all I do is long for spring.













for you guys
who like me needs a silver lining on that grey cloud
who love yourselves a blueberry-coconutty' taste
this is for you

and get ready for a serious blueberry ’stache.








Stay hungry Stay soulfull’ish

x

Emma



*little quote by Brian Andreas.
all photography by hannah lemholt. 
-& get your sticky fingers on the lovely 
mason jars and straws here.  





12 comments:

  1. Oh no?! poor girl...I'm sending you a huge bundle of rays of sunshine - hope they´ll warm your soul and brighten your day - and also a smile! Hope you'll feel better soon!!!!! :*
    (by the way: The last picture is soooooo sweeeet! Love it - and also the other pics... :o) ...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. liebling Geisslein,

      now I'm feeling it!
      a bundle of warm and fuzzy, just what I needed :)

      küsse & kram

      Emma

      Delete
  2. Jisses! Kan inte göra annat än att älska det ni gör!!! SÅ himla vackert och inspirerande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. åh! tack<3

      det värmer fina livsglitter

      kramar i massor

      /Emma

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that i found this blog!
    I am a big fan of Hannah’s work and it has been a great pleasure to discover this beautiful two sister’s place.
    I would like to send you some sun rays, beacause we got them almost always :) But here, blueberry is what is really hard to find ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely Anna,

      thank you for your beautiful comment & much needed sun rays <3

      many blueberrykisses

      /Emma

      Delete
  4. Vilken underbar blogg du har! Två systrar i perfekt kombination....goda sunda recept och de vackraste bilder som tänkas kan. I'm stuck here!
    Kramar, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carina, fina fina du..

    vad roligt att du har fastnat här! det gör mig glad :)

    kramar

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Emma,
    Your beautiful blog is food enough for the soul and senses. This being said, I AM making your smoothie for lunch today ;-) Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Daydreamer (love your name!)

      thank you! ~& I hope you enjoy it :)

      lots of love

      //Emma

      Delete